Hi y’all! Today’s post is a tag started by My Planner on YouTube. I originally learned about this particular tag from Mrs. Brimbles. I love taking part in fun tags such as this so below are my answers to the tag questions.
1. What planner are you currently using?
My current planner is a Chic Sparrow dark chocolate creme brulee fauxdori.
2. What planner(s) have given you planner peace?
Originally, it was my folio size DayTimer but I have come the closest to planner peace in my fauxdori.
3. Filoxfax, Midori or Erin Condren?
A fauxdori or imitation Midori.
4. Pocket, personal, A5 or binder size?
A5 – at first I struggled with condensing down from a folio size. But once I adapted and learned how to insert full sheets into my A5 fauxdori I was very happy.
5. Where do you get inspired most? YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest?
YouTube. I love watching all the planner videos and how other people set up and use their planners.
6. What’s your go to pen?
My black fine tipped Sharpie pen.
7. What are your favorite inserts?
Yellowpaperhouse Traveler’s Notebook inserts.
8. Stickers, post-it’s or page flags?
Post-it’s and page flags. I get all the cute, decorative page flags and then use them to decorate and mark important events in my planner.
9. Keep it simple or deck it out?
Somewhere in between. I rarely have a page that doesn’t have at least a minimal amount of decoration.
10. How many sections do you have in your planner?
Six. Monthly calendar, weekly calendar, bullet journal, projects, inspiration and blog.
11. Do you use a planner for school?
When I was in school I did use a planner. At the time it was an inexpensive DayTimer although what I really wanted was a Franklin Covey.
12. Rings, spiral bound, disc bound or other? Why?
Other. The fauxdori is a system made up of and held together by elastic bands. I like having one individual insert for each of my sections. It works well for me.
13. Do you use a dashboard? How?
Yes! I use it to hold my post-it’s and page flags for my planner.
If you haven’t taken part in this tag – I tag you! Answer the questions and then leave me a comment below with a link to your blog or video.